Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday, 6/09/10 Joshua Has Crocheted 4 Hats!

First Hat
When Joshua completed his afghan, he already had some yarn lined up to be a hat. Little did he know that hats crochet up really fast, and he couldn’t just stop at one hat…

Second Hat
…so he continued to finish a second hat and couldn’t stop at two hats.

Third Hat
He made a third hat and decided to make it for his friend Rian and even learned how to decrease from the I Can’t Believe I’m Crocheting book. I found this hat completed the next morning and took this picture. He completed three hats in a day!

Fourth Hat
Just a couple of days ago Joshua decided to make his drama teacher a crocheted hat, so he picked a pattern that was made from single crochets in the back loop, (back and forth not around). Then you weave in a piece of yarn at the top to draw it up and then make a seam down the back. I think it turned out really nice, and I hear that it fit Mr. Lundin perfectly, and he loved it.

I hope that once Joshua gets done with all the Senior and year end things, he will have more time to crochet. There’s no telling what he plans on making next.