Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, 5/3/10 Jennifer’s Crochet Tulip Afghan

Jennifer and Jodi
My daughter Jennifer has been busy crocheting, too, and I am just as proud of her as I am about my son crocheting. After she made this afghan for one of my coworkers…

Jennifer and Tulip Afghan
…she came over to my house for dinner the other night, and she pulled this out of her bag.

Tulips on Afghan
Gosh, it’s so pretty and springy looking. She’s using Bernat “Baby Softee” yarn and look at the pretty tulip design it makes.

Year of Baby Afghans Cover
Jennifer’s so talented and does such a good job and makes it look so easy. I asked where she got the pattern, and she said “Mommy, it’s a Leisure Arts publication called, A Year of Baby Afghans, Book 4, and you gave it to me.” Man, I’m a good Mom, aren’t I? Ha! Ha!