Monday, January 25, 2010

So Proud of My Crochet Children

Jennifers Scarf

My daughter Jennifer came to the office where I work the other day to show me her scarf that she had made to go with her new coat. She also wanted to show me the one that she had started and intends on selling in one of the local gift shops. I went shopping on New Year’s Day and discovered that she had already completed that granny square scarf and started another one, plus started watching a 7-week-old baby, and keeping track of her 7-year-old daughter, Megan.

Joshuas Scarf

Then I went to find the scarf that Joshua has started and found that he is almost done with his, too. I just know he’s been staying up late crocheting because the last time I looked at it he had just started the third color.

I am so proud of both of them for who they are and what they have become so far, and it’s not just because they know how to crochet either. Ha! Ha!