Thursday, November 19, 2009

Guess What I Found

When I was looking for my Grandmothers Flower Garden quilt, I found these:

Granny Squares


These were made from more of that Lion Brand Cotton-Ease yarn. I think this is the last of the things that I made with that yarn. I still can’t find the quilt though. I’m trying to figure out how I could lose my grandma’s quilt when I just saw it not too long ago. It has to be here somewhere. Maybe under some of that stash yarn? I’ll let you know when I find it.

Does anybody else out there do things like this? I put things away and think that I’ll remember where I put them, and I’ll go to look for them and not be able to find them. I think I’m losing my mind sometimes. Oh well, have to get back to my crocheting and thinking about where I put that quilt.