Friday, June 19, 2009

Free Pattern Friday: Iced Tea Jackets

Iced Tea Cozies


I thought I would choose this pattern for this Friday, so it will give you a couple of weeks to make several sets of these Iced Tea Cozies before the 4th of July weekend. I had a lot of fun making them. It’s just too bad that I don’t have any iced tea glasses to display mine on right now.

My Iced Tea Cozies


Please don’t feel sorry for me because all of my iced tea glasses have broken over the years and were never replaced.

My Cupboard of Mismatched Cups


My cupboard has a mixture of different sets of glasses--even some Mickey Mouse glasses. Now, I’m ashamed of my cupboards and as soon as I get done here, I’m cleaning out my cabinet and making room for some new iced tea glasses that I plan on buying soon. When I do, I’ll show you my set of Iced Tea Cozies displayed on them.

When you get yours made, make sure to add them to your projects page under your account. I hope you have as much fun crocheting them as I did.