Saturday, June 6, 2009

Published Patterns

I’m not sure if anyone knows this, but I have a few published patterns that I think are really cute. Some of them are published with my sister's sewing patterns, and two of them are published by DRG Publishing.


Published Pattern Baby Overalls


I was visiting the store here at Crochet Soiree and noticed one of the books that they have for sale has one of my patterns in it. The book is called Crochet for Babies. The design is a pair of bib overalls. The pair that is shown is for a girl, but you could easily make it with different color of yarn and change out the buttons for a boy.


ublished Design Baby Sweater & Hat


I also have a pattern for a baby sweater and hat in another book called The Easy Learn to Crochet in Just One Day. This book is not available on the Crochet Soiree website, but I have found it at AmazonBooks.com.