Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cloud-Soft Cover-Up Yarn Update

Yarn in a Box


Look what came in the mail on Friday. As some of you might remember, I started the Cloud-Soft Cover-Up free crochet pattern and ran out of the TLC Cotton Plus yarn I was using. When I went to get some more at the store, I couldn’t find any in Wichita. Thank goodness, Crochet Soiree had some right here in their store, and I was able to order it. I’ve only ordered yarn on the internet twice, and that’s because I needed more of what I was already using. I really like to pet the yarn before I buy it, but it’s fun, too, when you receive your yarn in the mail and get to see it all in its little wrapper. I know I’m crazy, and that’s just how I am. Does anyone else out there feel the same way? How often do you order yarn on the internet?