Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things with Holes in Them

Leather Belt Pouch


I found this cute little leather belt pouch during one of my treasure hunts. I put it away and found it again the other day when I was looking for edgings. It seems like I never can stay on track.

Pouch with Crochet


I remember why I bought this pouch, but I haven't had a chance to get to it. Can you guess what I had in mind? First, I had to take out the laces, and that’s always a pain. But you know what? If you start something like this in front of your husband and act like it’s too hard for you, he’ll usually jump to the rescue. It worked, so he continued to pull the laces out for me, and I told him I needed to get a picture of him for the blog, but he said: "No!" So you can’t see him helping me. Oh well, maybe next time. Stay tuned for more on this………