Friday, February 5, 2010

Free Pattern Friday: Lacy Hearts Crochet Patterns

Lacy Hearts Crochet Pattern

Here's the crochet pattern I picked for today's Free Pattern Friday.

1234 Hearts

When I first saw these designs, I thought they would be a great projects to make for Valentine’s Day. I started out making the #2 heart and really had fun making it, and then I chose to do #4, then #1.

1 Heart

On the #1 heart, I was having trouble keeping my place, so I found my trusty post-it-notes, and when I used those, I was able to keep my place a lot better, so #1 was fun to make, too.

ActuallyaHeart

The last one that I chose to do was the #3 heart, wondering all along how in the world it would become a heart, but sure enough, as soon as you push your stitches together along the ribbon and tie the ribbon into a bow, voila it becomes a real heart.

I hope you have as much fun making these hearts as I did. Wouldn’t it be fun to make a chain of hearts and use it as a garland. Oops, another project to do. Ha! Ha!