Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow and Crochet Weather

View from my Back Door

This is the view from my back door. I don’t know about you all, but I’m already tired of the snow. Although it does help me stay in and want to crochet more on those big projects, especially afghans.

Ripple Afghan

I started another ripple afghan, and I’m making it out of Lion Brand Wool-Ease. I made my husband an afghan with a little bit of wool in it, and I find myself dragging it around with me during these cold nights that we’ve been having. Wool-Ease has some really pretty colors that I chose to use in this afghan for myself. I picked an olivey green, purple, fuschia, dusty turquoise, and of course, a dark brown that I added between each row of the colors. I like how it divides the colors and sort of makes them pop.

Tell me about what you’re working on when you can’t get outside.