Saturday, February 13, 2010

Random Act of Kindness

Act of Kindness Flowers

This is what I received yesterday at work. Rosina brought the bouquet back to me while I was crocheting on my lunch break. I was surprised as I usually am when I receive flowers. I thought to myself, John is a very thoughtful person and does buy me flowers sometimes, but when I read the card, it just said:

ActofKindnessCard

Then I kept looking for John’s name, but all I found inside was “Someone is Thinking of You”. I had been chosen as the lucky winner of our “Make Someone Smile” program at one of the local flower shops. And I looked up at Rosina and asked her, “Who would send this to me?” with a tear in my eye. And she smiled and said “Me!” Rosina got a big hug, and she made me smile and cry at the same time.

Tell me about your friends and what they do to make you smile.