Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday, 3/16/10 Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day! Have you got your green ready to go? I don’t usually do anything special for St. Patrick’s Day, but maybe it’s because I’m not Irish? I’m not sure, but I always try to wear something green on St. Patrick’s Day. Don’t you remember going to school, and if you didn’t have green on, someone would always pinch you? I feel like someone will still do that if I don’t wear green even now. I guess I could use the crocheted shamrock that some of our guild members made last year…

UnfinishedShamrock

…but it looks like I would have to finish it in order to wear it. Ha! Ha! Oh well, I think I have a green jacket that I could wear until I get my crocheted shamrock finished.

Tell me if you do anything special on St. Patrick’s Day.