Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday, 3/31/10 Crochet-A-Long (CAL)

Crochet A Long Flower Scarf
I would like to invite anyone who wants to participate to join us here at Crochet Soiree for a Crochet-A-Long (CAL). The pattern we will be using is my free Flower Scarf crochet pattern. I used a cotton/acrylic blend yarn to make my scarf, and it seems to drape really nicely, but you can use whatever yarn you want to. I can’t wait to see all the different yarns that you all use.

Our Flower Scarf Crochet-A-Long Challenge will begin on April 5th and run through April 30. Everyone who completes the CAL and submits an image of their final scarf will be entered in a random drawing for a variety of prizes including books from Leisure Arts, a set of crochet hooks, and a special doily crocheted by ME! Just click here so Doug at Crochet Soiree can tell you exactly how to enter.

The pattern is very fast and easy, so good luck to all of you, and I hope you like making the flower scarf as much as I have designing it and presenting it to you.