Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday, 3/23/10 Another Distraction From My Crochet Project

Amigurumi Book

I got sidetracked again the other day. Joshua has been trying to talk me into making some of his friends some crocheted animals for their graduation presents. Well, I was a little bored with the afghan that I’ve been making, so it wasn’t hard for me to pick up the Kyuuto Japanese Crafts Amigurumi book and find…

Citron Puppy

…this cute little Citron Puppy. Crocheting the different parts was fun, fast, and easy. The part that always takes me the longest is stuffing and sewing the pieces together. I decided I wanted to finish the puppy and give it to Joshua for his opening night at the All City Play—Footloose instead of flowers. I named the dog Drama Dog and told Joshua that he could will the dog to the Drama Department at his high school.

Drama Dog Joshua and Megan

I’m not sure what he’ll do with Drama Dog. Sometimes Joshua thinks I’m not so cool, but this night, I was kind of cool and weird at the same time. But he loves me anyway because he has to. Ha! Ha!