Friday, October 9, 2009

Free Pattern Friday: Stitcher’s Companions Crochet Patterns

Stitchers Companion Crochet Pattern


I chose these Stitcher's Companions crochet patterns in case someone would like to make some of them up for Christmas gifts for your crafty friends.

Stitchers Companions pattern


My yarn of choice for my Stitcher's Companions (see above) was a size 3 cotton yarn that I had left over from “Tamara’s Tale” (my CGOA design contest piece). Of course, when I ran out of yarn while making it, I over ordered and have a quite a bit of it left over. So you’ll probably see lots of little things made from this yarn. I also chose to line my pincushion and needle case with part of a felted wool sweater, and I used a 1/2" strip of fabric for my ribbon inserts.

There are lots of different ways to use these patterns. Just have fun with them. I'd love to hear about your plans for “Stitcher’s Companions”.