Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bosses & Crochet

Boss1


Boss2


As you learn about me, you'll soon find out that I am crazy about crochet. I love to crochet and get up at 3:30 am to do so. I know you might say this is an illness, but this is the time that I have set aside to do the thing that I love to do. I do crochet at other times, too, but I have dedicated this time of the day to being creative before I have to go to my real job. I may only crochet about an hour and a half in the morning, but that is my quality time with no phones ringing, no one asking me what's for dinner, or the usual "what are you doing now?" question. I leave for work by 7:00 am and leave my full time job at 4:30.

I have been working for the same company for going on 14 years this year. My bosses are good people and understand that I have outside interests that I will always be involved in, and they support me 100%. Their names are Gary and Karma Mason. They are the husband and wife team that owns iSi Environmental Services. They know that they will find me on my lunch hour crocheting at my desk, and they sometimes stop and ask me what I am making and want to see it. I'm not sure if anyone else has nicer bosses than mine, but if you do, I'd love to hear about them.