Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Business Cards Story

Cards


I asked Amanda from where I work if she would be interested in helping create my business cards. (Check out the basic card above.) Since she does have a degree in graphic design, she would be perfect for the job, and since she is such a sweet person, she said yes, even before she found out that I need them right away, like within four days, and she didn’t even know what I was willing to pay for her services.

I told her that I planned on fixing a taco dinner for her and some of her friends. She asked if 20 were too many. Then she remembered that she was invited to a Mexican dinner and would have to take something for it, and so I agreed to make the taco dinner for 10 people. Then, when one of my other friends from work heard that I was making tacos for Amanda, she said that her birthday was coming up, and since I had made tacos for her birthday two years ago, she asked if I wanted to make her some more tacos for her birthday this year. Well, I couldn’t resist her and told her that I would love to make her tacos (her name is Tamara, too). Plus I am making the tacos for the KS My Stitch crochet guild retreat for the end of this month, so I will be getting all of the fixings for THREE taco dinners. Anyone else want Tamara’s Tacos?????

I’m afraid my business card may turn out to be in the shape of a taco. Ha! Ha!