Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Tree Challenge

The older I get, the harder it is for me to get the tree out and trimmed. In the past, I've watched my mother go through this phase, and I wondered why she had such a hard time putting up a tree and decorating it. I would even go up after I was married and had my daughter to put her tree up for her and then help with wrapping all the gifts. Now, as the years go by, it's getting harder for me to get the Christmas tree out and decorate, too. I remember when my daughter was young; we would put the tree up on Thanksgiving night.

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? With my mother, it was because there weren’t any children living at home anymore. What’s my excuse?

Stack of Crochet Stuff


It couldn’t be because I will have to put all of this stuff away, do you think? I have to leave you now and hopefully when I return I’ll have the tree up.