Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

It’s that time of year to think back on everything I’ve tried to accomplish throughout the year. These are just some of the things that I’ve tried to accomplish:

Megan in Pink

John with Granny Squares

Joshua and Jenny

Friends

1. Take some time out of my schedule to be with my family and friends.
Me and Granny Squares

2. Promote crochet.
Me and Crocheted Bear

3. And more crochet.
Me and Megans Top

4. And even more crochet.
My Sister In Law

My Inspiration

5. Teach as many people as I could to crochet and to inspire many more.
6. Write a book.
7. Do more for charity. (I need to work on this one.)
8. Help build a successful crochet guild.

Here are a few of the things that I would like to tackle next year:
1. Have fun with my family and friends.
2. Promote crochet, crochet, and crochet.
3. Inspire more people to crochet and help teach them.
4. Finish a few more WIPs.
5. Get my craft room organized.
6. Do more fun things with KS My Stitch crochet guild.
7. Write another book.
8. Take the time to make project sheets for every project I finish and put them in a notebook journal. (My friend Rosina suggested this, and I just love her suggestions!)
9. And finally sew that button on and take those pants up “one inch” for my husband. (Ha! Ha!)

Tell me about the things that you accomplished last year and what you want to do next year. Have a Happy New Year!