Monday, December 14, 2009

Some Finished Crochet Projects

I’m so proud of myself for finishing a few of my projects. It seems like it has taken me forever, but I thought I would share them with all of you.

Christmas Tree Skirt Complete


The first one is the Christmas Tree Skirt. Now, if I could just get into the spirit of putting up my Christmas tree, I could take a picture of it and the skirt. Oh, maybe tomorrow.

Cloud Cover Up Complete


The second thing is the Cloud Soft Cover-Up afghan. I simply added one row of border and called it good. I just love this yarn and loved working with it. It’s called TLC Cotton Plus from Coats and Clark. There are some really pretty colors and Crochet Soiree carries it in the store. Thanks to all of you who convinced me not to frog it and just get-r-done.

Tell me about some of the things you have completed lately.