Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Laundry

I think some of you know that my ritual in the morning is to get up at 3:30 am, put a pan of hot water on for hot tea, go to the laundry room, start a load of laundry, pick up my crochet hook, and work on whatever project that I might have ended with the day before.

I love to do laundry (I know some people think I’m crazy), but I love the way it smells, and I love the warmness of the fresh laundry when you take it out of the dryer. I love to smooth the wrinkles out with my hands and fold each item the same way every time. Until it comes to my king-size fitted sheets……

Fitted Sheets


Ugh! I never can get things to lay flat, and it ends up all bumpy looking. I have even taken a lesson from Martha Stewart’s TV show and tried to do the same thing she does. But I swear it still doesn’t work for me. Maybe if I had a waist high table like she has and was a little taller, just maybe I could get it right.

What do you think? Does anyone else have a problem with fitted sheets? I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there that likes to do laundry like me.