Friday, August 21, 2009

Free Pattern Friday: Sweet Innocence Sweater Set

Sweet Innocence Sweater Set 8000975)


I just couldn't resist this Sweet Innocence Sweater Set free crochet pattern. Doesn’t everyone like to crochet for babies? I know I do because babies can’t complain about the color or the way things fit. They just wear them, and they’re so cute in crocheted pieces.

My version of booties


I love crocheting booties, so I started with them first. This pattern features a loop stitch for the edging. As everyone already knows by now, I can’t stick to the pattern, and I chose a different edging for my booties. That is what’s so fun about crochet. You can make up your own edging if you want, and it still looks good.

Have fun with this pattern and make it your own. I can’t wait to see what you all come up with for your baby sweater set.