Monday, August 3, 2009

Selling Crocheted Projects

Recently I was asked a few questions that I've been pondering…….and now I'm looking for answers from all of you. The questions are: What should I charge for my crocheted pieces? How do you put a value on your crocheted pieces? Vegasangelbrat or Mary asked me the first question, and I asked myself the second. At one time, I sold my pieces, but I haven’t sold any in such a long time that I don’t know the answers.

Now I'm asking all of you out there the same questions and maybe some of you could provide us with the answers. Please help us as Mary and a few of the other people here at Crochet Soiree would like to know if anyone out there has the answer to these questions.

stack of crocheted things


Here are just a few of the things that you might sell at the craft shows: Dishcloths, bookmarks, cup cozies, doilies, baby afghans, coasters, and trivets. How do you pick a price to put on them?